blob: 8ed7a89df3fc14a7c9d242912e0f3f18c3716282 (plain
Small list of planned features/changes, suggestions are always welcome.
- Add export/import feature for filelists
* Also comparing two filelists
- Improve browser interface
* Option to display number of files
* Mutt-like status bar?
- Add custom key bindings
* Using a config file (/etc/ncdurc, ~/.ncdurc)
* Running external commands on the selected file
- Improved sorting configuration
* Sort by number of files
* Use one key to open up a menu with sort options, instead of
having a special key for each column
- Better handling of hard links?
* Link the files together in the browser interface
* Have a separate size variable for "shared" data
(displayed in the browser as e.g. "291+3MiB")
This should be both more intuitive and more correct than simply
counting a semi-random occurence and ignoring others, as we do now.