summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/.gitignore
diff options
context:
space:
mode:
authorYorhel <git@yorhel.nl>2015-10-17 17:05:50 +0200
committerYorhel <git@yorhel.nl>2015-10-17 17:20:41 +0200
commit718f4d0258049aa92f229c08d5ec7204dae3ffa6 (patch)
treefc45906cbc145e85e7954671da10d7dbbab9dfbc /.gitignore
parenteed1eced579e022135f98f3f733ecab88e3b6b6e (diff)
SQL: Fix all browsing queries to use the new schema
This basically makes VNDB browsable again, but editing entries is still broken. I split off the get-old-revision functionality from the db*Get() methods into db*GetRev(). This split makes sense even with the old SQL schema: db*Get() had to special-case some joins/filters when fetching an older revision, and none of the other filters would work in that case. This split does cause some code duplication in that all db*GetRev() methods look very much alike, and that the columns they fetch is almost identical to the db*Get() methods. Not sure yet how to avoid the duplication elegantly. I didn't do a whole lot of query optimization yet (most issues require extra indices, I'll investigate later which indices will make a big difference), but I did fix some low hanging fruit whenever I encountered something. I don't think I've worsened anything, performance-wise.
Diffstat (limited to '.gitignore')
0 files changed, 0 insertions, 0 deletions