summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/data/docs
AgeCommit message (Collapse)AuthorFilesLines
2010-10-31ChangeLog + d11 updatesYorhel1-0/+12
2010-10-31Fixed minor issues on d4 and d5Yorhel2-2/+2
2010-03-05API: Added image field to 'get vn'Yorhel1-1/+11
2010-02-06L10N-NL: Added Dutch interface translationYorhel4-0/+4
I may do the docs later as well, when I'm terribly bored again.
2010-02-05Merge branch 'master' into betaYorhel2-2/+6
Conflicts: data/lang.txt
2010-01-27d10: Added note about how potentially incorrect tags could be correctYorhel1-0/+4
2010-01-24Automatically generate the skin credits on d7Yorhel4-96/+4
Added a userid field in the skin config files, from which the credits are loaded. Now I don't have to constantly update d7 for every language when something changes in the skin files.
2010-01-23L10N-HU: Minor translation improvementsBikfalvi Máté1-2/+2
2010-01-14L10N-HU: Synchronised translation with recent updatesBikfalvi Máté5-5/+20
2010-01-10L10N-RU: Updated Russian translationSilverDragon3-21/+23
2009-12-20L10N-RU: Docs synchronisation + minor improvementsDmitri Poguliayev3-4/+23
2009-12-20docs: Various minor additions and fixesYorhel3-4/+21
- "Can you recommend me a Visual Novel?" to the FAQ - Rephrased some notes about piracy - Edit summary is a required field
2009-12-17L10N-HU: Minor consistency updateBikfalvi Máté1-5/+5
2009-12-14docs: Added no-screenshot-compare clause to d2 and extra TL credit to d7Yorhel2-1/+3
2009-12-06L10N-HU: Complete translations of the docs + some lang.txt improvementsBikfalvi Máté10-0/+817
2009-11-16L10N-RU: Synchronised translationDmitri Poguliayev2-1/+6
2009-11-16L10N-CS: Synchronised translationNya-chan Production2-0/+5
2009-11-15docs: Deleted d8 from the git repoYorhel1-81/+0
This page is pretty specific to the main VNDB, and each VNDB would probably have it's own d8.
2009-11-15d11: Misc. improvements and typo fixesYorhel1-23/+18
2009-11-14d11: Finalized API documentationYorhel1-11/+36
2009-11-14API: Changed 'website' member of get producer to a links objectYorhel1-4/+9
Which also covers the wikipedia link, and possibly more in the future.
2009-11-13API: Added 'get producer' commandYorhel1-0/+128
2009-11-13API: Added sorting and paginationYorhel1-12/+31
2009-11-13docs: Updated d11 and added :SUBSUB: macroYorhel2-6/+37
2009-11-09bb2html: Added [code] tag and fixed a minor bugYorhel1-0/+4
The previous version also had a problem with closing tags when a $maxlength was defined. With $maxlength, not all tags actually open a tag in HTML, after all.
2009-11-08API: Added producer filter to the get release commandYorhel1-9/+15
LOLHTMLTABLES.
2009-11-08API: Changed 30 cmds/min. throttle to 100 cmds/10min.Yorhel1-1/+1
More bursting, but overall less commands... sounds more fair to me, for both server resources and API usage.
2009-11-07API: Added filters to the get release command and fixed some bugsYorhel1-0/+66
2009-11-07API: Added vn and producers info flags to the get release commandYorhel1-0/+25
2009-11-07API: Added get release commandYorhel1-0/+144
Still needs more filters, and info flags for producers and vns.
2009-11-07API: Added commands/minute and sqltime/minute throttleYorhel1-1/+16
This is apparently a token bucket algorithm, though I learned about that term after I wrote the implementation. These limits shouldn't be very strict, in a normal situation client applications won't have to worry about it.
2009-11-06API: Added relations flag to get vn commandYorhel1-1/+14
2009-11-06API: Added anime flag for the get vn commandYorhel1-0/+18
2009-11-06API: Added release date filter to get vn, and some d11 updatesYorhel1-3/+15
2009-11-06d11: Formatted the object members and filters as a tableYorhel1-58/+135
I'd hate to have to maintain that HTML code, but at least those tables look nicer in the browser.
2009-11-05API: Added 'details' info flag to the get vn commandYorhel1-1/+13
2009-11-05API: Updated the documentation to reflect the current implementationYorhel1-0/+96
2009-11-05Multi::API: Rewrote filtertosql()Yorhel1-3/+1
The filters are now defined in the arguments rather than the function, the function simply provides the necessary means to define the filters in a concise way. This also means there's a lot less error handling code necessary, and therefore merged the 'filter*' error messages into one 'filter' error. This code is far more readable and maintainable than the previous implementation.
2009-11-04API: Removed some leading whitespaceYorhel1-1/+1
2009-11-04API: Initial commit of the W.I.P. public APIYorhel1-0/+207
d11 does not fully reflect what has been implemented, and things are likely to change.
2009-11-02L10N-CS: Updated docsNya-chan Production4-13/+63
2009-11-02L10N-RU: Formatting + TL update of d2Dmitri Poguliayev1-68/+65
2009-11-01skins: Renamed aselia_01 to its full nameYorhel3-3/+3
2009-11-01skins: Renamed some skinsYorhel3-28/+29
2009-11-01L10N-RU: Improvements in lang.txt and complete docs translationDmitri Poguliayev12-1/+931
2009-10-31docs: Some updates in d4 & d5Yorhel2-25/+27
2009-10-27d7: Fixed link to Primitive Link skinYorhel2-2/+2
2009-10-24d4: Documented the producer relationsYorhel1-0/+35
2009-10-24d3: Wrote explanation about producer rolesYorhel1-2/+16
2009-10-24L10N-CS: Translated all doc pagesNya-chan Production10-0/+762