summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/elm/Lib/Html.elm
AgeCommit message (Collapse)AuthorFilesLines
2020-11-13Elm/forms: Fix reporting of validation errors for fields on hidden tabsYorhel1-6/+8
https://vndb.org/t950.830
2020-09-27v2rw/TagEdit: Rewrite tag edit form to elmYorhel1-1/+2
It's still missing a few mod features, will add those later.
2020-05-12Char::Edit: Initial rewrite of the character edit form, general info firstYorhel1-3/+3
2020-01-03ulist: Display platform icons in releases listingYorhel1-0/+3
2019-12-12v2rw: Discussion board editing & thread creationYorhel1-0/+14
Now with BBCode preview, interactive board search, client-side error reporting and lots of new bugs. This took me far too long, turns out it wasn't such a trivial rewrite.
2019-12-01v2rw: Convert thread display + poll votingYorhel1-4/+4
I did not reimplement the 'poll_recast' and 'poll_preview' settings, these actions are now always permitted. Updated CSS a little bit to highlight the linked post and fix the double border at the bottom. The nice thing about the sql_visible_threads() function I wrote earlier is that is can also be used for access control on a single thread. More code re-use. \o/
2019-11-28Use plain links for JS-ified linkradio inputs + fix focus of non-JS linkradiosYorhel1-0/+6
Kind of backwards to use input elements to display a link when they're backed by Javascript anyway. This also avoids the need to create a unique id for each linkradio element.
2019-11-27Elm: Use fieldset to disable the form while loadingYorhel1-0/+8
I wasn't able to do this while the .maintabs used floats.
2019-11-10ulist: Add (nonfunctional) releases + options UI; More consistent namingYorhel1-0/+10
2019-11-10ulist: Inline assigning labels to VNsYorhel1-0/+4
I'm really unhappy with the workarounds to deal with the global onClick subscription doing the right thing, but I wasn't able to find a good alternative.
2019-11-10ulist: Inline editable votesYorhel1-0/+7
2019-11-10ulist: Add data model for new lists + Perl/Elm for label managementYorhel1-0/+6
Very much experimental. I'm not sure this is even the right model.
2019-10-16Fix editing of staff entries without WikidataYorhel1-3/+5
And I can't say the wikidata field is all that intuitive to edit. Need to look at it later...
2019-10-16v2rw: Convert staff adding/editing formYorhel1-9/+35
This is the first major editing form to be converted, so I'm expecting a little breakage. A good chunk of this code has been copied from v3. In terms of the UI there has been a small change: aliases that are still referenced do not have the 'remove' link and instead have a flag that shows that they are still referenced. This ought to be a bit friendlier than throwing an error message after the user has submitted the form. Some other things I'd like to improve in this form: - BBCode preview - Pasting in external links and letting the form figure out the Pixiv ID, etc. - Or perhaps even: Integrate AniDB/Wikidata search/autocompletion.
2019-10-06Elm: Support arbitrary id types in inputSelect + actually honor the selected ↵Yorhel1-8/+16
option Elm has a bug where the 'selected' attribute is not properly propagated, that's fixed by patching the generated JS. Also moved Ffi.js one level up, as it's important that that file is loaded before any Elm modules are initialized.
2019-10-02v2rw: Convert user preferences formYorhel1-0/+27
And add a small 'formField' function to shrink the Elm form generation code a bit.
2019-09-30v2rw: Convert login, logout & insecure-password-change formsYorhel1-0/+13
The insecure-password-change flow is now slightly more friendly. The logout functionality has been hardened to use POST and require CSRF.
2019-09-25v2rw: Add Elm & db_edit framework + Convert doc page editingYorhel1-0/+74
Most of this is copied from v3. I did improve on a few aspects: - db_edit() and db_entry() use VNDB::Schema rather than dynamically querying the DB. This has the minor advantage of a faster startup. - The Elm code generator now writes to multiple files, this avoids the namespace pollution seen in v3's Lib.Gen and makes the dependency graph a bit more lean (i.e. faster incremental builds). - The Elm code generator doesn't update the timestamp of files that haven't been modified. This also speeds up incremental builds, the elm compiler can now skip rebuilding unmodified files. - The Elm API response generator code now uses plain functions rather than code references and all possible responses are now defined in Elm.pm. Turns out most API responses were used from more than a single place, so it makes sense to have them centrally defined. The doc page preview function is also much nicer; I'd like to apply this to all BBCode textareas as well. (Elm.pm itself is ugly as hell though. And we will prolly need some HTML form generation functions in Elm to make that part less verbose)