|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
This version requires that all .elm files given to 'elm make' export a
'main' function, so we can't pass internal libraries anymore. I didn't
feel like maintaining a separate list of entrypoints, lazy workaround:
grep for elm files with a definition of 'main'.
Part one in converting data/global.pl lists into a separate VNDB::Types
module. This is basically what I had started with VN3::Types, but it
looks like a gradual rewrite/cleanup may be more successful. At least
it'll be more useful on the short term.
This allows Perl modules to define new API responses and the
corresponding Elm type and parser will be generated automatically. The
primary reason to do this is to ensure that Elm and Perl stay
synchronized and to make sure that errors in generating API responses
can easily be found on the server side.
Also moded json_api() from VN3::Validate to VN3::Prelude, as that seemed
I was getting tired of having to keep two branches up-to-date with the
latest developments, so decided to throw v3 into the same branch - just
different files (...which will get mostly rewritten again soon). The two
versions aren't very different in terms of dependencies, build system
and support code, so they can now properly share files. Added a section
to the README to avoid confusion.
This merge also makes it easier to quickly switch between the different
versions, which is handy for development. It's even possible to run both
at the same time, but my scripts use the same port so that needs a
And it's amazing how often I break the Docker scripts.